The campfire has burned here for over 85 years making Varty Camp the symbolic heart and soul of Londolozi. The décor echoes the same tones of the owner’s private homes and their continuing love affair with the earth.
Varty Camp is also home to the original Sparta Hunting Camp, our boutique, the Cardio Vascular Room, Massage Treatment Room and our Library. Guests from all Camps are invited to make use of these facilities.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rands • Subject to Availability
16 Dec 2016 to 15 Dec 2017
|2 x Superior Chalet||13 250.00 ZAR|
|8 x Chalet||11 350.00 ZAR|
16 Dec 2016 to 15 Dec 2017
|Private Landrover||on Request|
|Private Landrovrer + Photographic Tuition||on Request|
Pilot room - 1 night only
LONG STAY RATES
The first four nights will be charged at the standard rate irrespective of length of stay. A discounted rate of 5% will only apply from the 5th night onwards.
- Child Policy
- Terms | Conditions
Varty Camp is the home of an African safari holiday. All rooms have private swimming pools framed by timber decks that overlook the riverine bush. The living spaces are raised off the ground and shaded under a cathedral of trees. The camp has a pleasingly down-to-earth quality and the emphasis on family heritage means that children of all ages always have a place at Varty Camp.
At Londolozi there has always been an emphasis on family. Over the past 80 years four generations have adventured, dreamed and discovered here.
The bushveld of Londolozi is a wild wonderland, a child’s dream come true, and we delight in being able to share her secrets with the next generation.
Four sets of inter leading chalets – can be booked as follows:
- Up to three small children, 6 – 12 years may share a king size bed in an inter-leading chalet
- Two children 6 – 11 years pay 50% of adult rate sharing an inter leading chalet
- One child 6 – 11 years pays one adult rate in an inter leading chalet (no single supplement)
- One child 12 years and older pays adult rate plus 50% single supplement
- Or, the eight chalets can be booked individually
- Children 6 – 11 years pay 50% of adult rate
- Children 12 and older pay adult rates
All rates are per person, sharing a room, per night. We reserve the right to alter rates at any stage.
All single rooms will be levied a 50% single supplement from date of arrival
- All meals, teas and coffees daily, Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- One group yoga class per day at Varty Camp,
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Varty Camp
- Children - Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Early morning departures – rules apply – contact reservations
- Private yoga classes (on request)
- Londolozi “Life” treatments
- Telephone calls
- Londolozi “Living” purchases, Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable,
- Self drive park entrance fee, R190 per vehicle + R50 per person – subject to change without further notice
- Noise impact levy R4 000 for flights landing/ departing before 09h00 after 16h00
- Private Land-Rover, Photographic Safari Vehicle
- Pilot room R2 240 per day, for one night’s stay only for one pilot
- No guide rooms
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES TO OUR LONG STAY RATES:
The first four nights will be charged at the standard rate irrespective of length of stay. A discounted rate of 5% will only apply from the 5th night onwards. Refer to our Child Policy for costing and conditions Refer to our Group Policy for costing and conditions
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation (20% non-refundable deposit received) will result in loss of the deposit.
- Should a cancellation be received between 60 – 0 days prior to due arrival date, 100% cancellation penalty would be charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 60 days prior to arrival.
- Refunds are at the discretion of management and subject to a 10% administration fee.
Visas & Passport
Visa requirements to be checked before departure
All visitors to South Africa are required by law to have a minimum of two blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied