Nestling in the shade ofindigenous riverine trees on the banks of the Msuthlu river lies Little Bush Camp, the newest addition to the Sabi Sabi collection of 5 star safari lodges. Little Bush Camp offers luxury accommodation for family, friends, or small groups.
Delicious dinners eaten outside under gently lit trees are a wonderful experience loved by all. This jewel of the South African bushveld boasts all of the features associated with an exceptional safari lodge - beautiful setting, excellent cuisine and abundant wildlife.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand ZAR • Subject to Availability
|Luxury Suites Per Person Per Night Sharing
|11 Jan 2017 to 30 Apr 2017||10 465|
|1 May 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||8 930|
|1 Jul 2017 to 19 Dec 2017||10 465|
|20 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018||12 035|
The lodge itself is intimate, centered on an inviting lounge and leading to an elegant outdoor dining area that rests in the dappled shade of local trees. The pool area is just out of sight across the riverbed and an outdoor boma is the perfect setting for indulging in the finest safari cuisine.
Sabi Sabi's Little Bush Camp offers not only luxurious creature comforts, but a host of adventures as well. The Camp′s idyllic setting makes any safari experience a memorable one. Departing pre dawn and late afternoon, two daily safaris in open Land Rovers showcase the best wildlife experience imaginable. From the Big 5 to the smallest of creatures, skilled rangers and local Shangaan trackers will make sure that the outings are filled with awe inspiring encounters.
Six luxury suites, each with a private viewing deck and heated spa bath overlooking the riverbed, are decorated in contemporary African design, complete with luxury furnishings, full bathroom en-suite, indoor and outdoor showers and air-conditioning. Thatched roofs, romantic mosquito nets draped over the comfortable beds and beautiful wooden finishes complete the picture of an exclusive safari getaway.
(Excludes 20th December 2016 – 10th January 2017 & 20th December 2017 – 10th January 2018)
- There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. (Excluding Presidential Suites and Luxury Villas where a single supplement will apply).
- Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
- The above rates are per person sharing per night and include open safari vehicle safaris by day and at night to see Africa’s big game accompanied by qualified rangers and trackers, environmental awareness walking safaris, breakfast, lunch, “boma” dinner, a house selection of beverages, WiFi and transfers from our Sabi Sabi Airstrip. Our tariff includes government taxes (VAT).
- Optional extras available are spa treatments at Amani Spa, a selection from our cellar wine collection, premium brand drinks, boutique purchases, telephone calls, laundry and transfers from Skukuza Airport.
- All rates exclude a Guest Conservation Contribution (GCC) of R100 per person per night, collected on behalf of the Sabi Sand Wildtuin (SSW).
- Sabi Sand Wildtuin entrance fees will be charged for all entries from outside the reserve.
- Sabi Sabi reserves the right to change tariffs without notice subject to implementation or variations of taxes or levies by any authority or the government.
Spa treatments at Amani Spa, cellar wine collection, premium brands, curio shop purchases, telephone calls, laundry and Sabi Sand Wildtuin entrance fees (if self-drive).
Sabi Sabi reserves the right to change tariffs without notice subject to implementation or variations of taxes or levies by any authority or the government.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- In order to secure a reservation we require a 25% deposit within 48 hours of making the booking and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. For bookings made within 60 days of travel, full payment is required on confirmation
- We have the right to request deposits or full payment in advance in the case of large groups, long stays, peak periods or high occupancy
- 0 – 20 days prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged
- 21 – 45 days prior to arrival, a 25% cancellation fee, of the total accommodation booked, will be charged
- 46+ days prior to arrival, a 10% cancellation fee, of the total accommodation booked, will be charged
- No shows will be charged the full value of the accommodation booked
- In the event of a refund, a 10% administration fee will be retained for cancellations received after the card has been charged.
Cancellation Fees are levied only if losses are incurred by Sabi Sabi as a result of the cancellation. Should the accommodation be resold in full or in part, cancellation fees will be refunded in full or pro-rata less a 10% handling fee.
- All reservation amendments or cancellations are valid only if made in writing and the onus of proving delivery to Sabi Sabi of such amendments or cancellations will be on the party relying thereon.
- Peak Season Pre-Payment – 20 December 2015 – 10 January 2016
- Please note that a Peak Season Surcharge will apply to all reservations during this period.
- Full pre-payment of all services (accommodation and relevant transfers) is to be made by 31 August 2015. Any payments not received will result in an automatic release of accommodation for the high season period.
- Bookings received after 1st September must be paid for in full in order to confirm.
Cancellation Policy Over Peak Periods
- Cancellations between 01st – 20th September - 25% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations between 21st September – 20th October - 50% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations after the 20th October - 100% Cancellation fee will apply
- Refunds, if agreed, are subject to a 10% administration fee.
Children's Terms & Conditions
- 3 Years and younger: Stay free of charge in a cot.
- 4 - 7 Years: Sharing with 1 or 2 adults pay R3500-00 per child per night.
- 8 - 12 Years: Sharing with 1 or 2 adults pay R5200-00 per child per night.
- 13 Years and over: Sharing with 1 or 2 adults will pay adult rate.
Children occupying their own room will pay the full adult rate for a maximum of 1 child (if 4 children sharing the remaining 3 will pay the applicable children’s rates).
a. Children under the age of 6 years will not be allowed on safaris.
b. Children between the age of 3 and 6 years may only accompany their parents / guardians on safari if there is exclusive use of a safari vehicle. The usage of an exclusive vehicle is subject to availability, a surcharge and restrictions at sightings due to possible disturbance to animals and/or guests on other vehicles.
c. Child Minders can be arranged from a minimum rate of R150-00 per child per hour which is to be paid directly to the babysitter.
d. Child Minders are to be booked with reception on arrival.
e. Children 4 years and younger will not be allowed in the boma for dinner. Dinner will be arranged in the Safari Lounge between 17h00 and 19h00 or as room service. Breakfast and lunch as per normal with parents / guardians.
f. Sabi Sabi reserves the right of allowing or disallowing children on safari for any possible reason and this is at the discretion of the General Manager / Ranger of the vehicle.
SAFARI VEHICLE EXCLUSIVITY
a. If vehicle exclusivity is required a charge of R6500 for the vehicle per day will be levied. A Day is regarded as lunch to lunch including an afternoon / evening and morning safari. Vehicle exclusivity is subject to availability and is based on the following seating capacities:
- Bush Lodge – 8 seats
- Little Bush Camp, Selati Camp and Earth Lodge – 6 seats
b. Vehicle exclusivity must be pre-booked and the surcharge, where applicable, will be charged to the
Insurance: Please ensure, and we strongly recommend, that your clients are the beneficiaries of a travel insurance policy covering at least injury, death, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss of or damage to personal belongings (due to theft or otherwise) and cancellation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Validity: 01 January 2016 – 31 December 2017
A 25% deposit calculated on the total cost of the full stay as specified in the pro forma invoice (‘the Invoice’) is payable within 48 hours of receipt of the Confirmation of Reservation (‘the Reservation’) and Invoice.
SINGLE ROOM POLICY (Excludes 20 December 2016 – 10 January 2018)
There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. (Excluding Presidential Suites and Luxury Villas where a single supplement will apply). Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
Deposits, cancellation fees and the 5% handling fee are calculated on the total of the invoice.
Days prior to arrival: On Booking - 25 % 45 Days - 75%
Deposit conditions must be strictly adhered to, failing which Sabi Sabi reserves the right to cancel the booking. If booking within 45 days of arrival, payment of the total cost of the full stay as specified in the Invoice is required.
Cancellation & Room Reduction Fees
Days prior to arrival: 0 – 20 Days- 100% 21 – 45 Days- 25% 46+ 5%
Cancellation Fees are levied only if losses are incurred by Sabi Sabi as a result of the cancellation.
Should the accommodation be resold in full or in part, cancellation fees will be refunded in full or pro rata less a 5% handling fee.
All reservation amendments or cancellations are valid only if made in writing and the onus of proving delivery to Sabi Sabi of such amendments or cancellations will be on the party relying thereon.
Christmas Peak Season Pre-Payment – 20 December 2016 – 10 January 2017 & 20 December 2017 – 10 January 2018
Please note that a Peak Season Surcharge will apply to all reservations during this period.
Full pre-payment of all services (accommodation and relevant transfers) is to be made to Sabi Sabi by 31 August 2016. Any payments not received will result in an automatic release of accommodation for the high season period
Christmas Peak Season Cancellation & Room Reduction Fees
Days prior to arrival:
- 0 – 60 Days -100%
- 61 – 90 Days 50%
- 91+ Days-25%
Bookings received after (1 September 2016 & 1 September 2017) must be paid for in full in order to confirm.
Cancellation policy over Christmas Peak Period is as follows:
Cancellations between 1 – 20 September 25% Cancellation fee will apply
Cancellations between 21 September – 20 October 50% Cancellation fee will apply
Cancellations after the 20 October 100% Cancellation fee will apply