Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the banks of the Sand River in Singita’s privately owned reserve within the Sabi Sand Reserve. The lodge is a celebration of the tranquility, space, and light which flows throughout this incredibly vast area. Inspired by the geometry of the boulders on which it rests, Boulders Lodge is an inviting oasis where organic interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
|Seasonal Rates||1 Jan 2017
to 31 Dec 2017
|River Suite •Per Adult Per Night||
|River Suite• Per Child Per Night||
|Bush Suite • Per Adult Per Night||
|Bush Suite• Per Child Per Night||
|Family Suite 2 Doubles/Twins; maximum 2 adults & 2 children • per suite per night (1-3 guests)||59 400.00|
|Family Suite 2 Doubles/Twins; maximum 2 adults & 2 children • per additional guest per night||
- Ten 1-bedroom suites each with a private plunge pool
- Two 2-bedroom family suites (2 adults and 2 children) each with a private plunge pool
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area
- Spa and gym facilities are available
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery and Premier Wine Boutique
- There is a television available in the library at the main lodge
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, childrens’ participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
During your stay at Singita Boulders Lodge, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife, including species such as leopard, lion, rhino, large herds of buffalo, elephant, reedbuck, hyena, hippopotamus, nyala, cheetah, wild dogs and many types of birds.
- We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. All flights land at Singita’s airstrip located 10 minutes from the lodge
- On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 20kg (44lb) for checked baggage and 5kg (11lb) for hand luggage
- Johannesburg – Singita Sabi Sand : approximately 1 hour
- Nelspruit – Singita Sabi Sand : approximately 30 minutes
- Private aircraft pilots land at their own risk and are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 124,8 MHz.
- Runway: 01/19
- Latitude: 24° 48” 18’ S
- Longitude: 31° 25” 34’ E
- Elevation: 1250ft
- Width: 20m
- Length: 1 400m
- Surface: Soft tar
Your Journey To Reach Us - By Road
- From Johannesburg: approximately 6hr30minute drive (+/- 500km)
- From Hazyview: approximately 2hr15minute drive (+/- 150km)
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers), archery
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy at 62.00 ZAR per person per night
- Conservation Contribution 100.00 ZAR per person per night
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flight & access documentation.
- A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the 3rd single room onwards.
* Please note that guests wishing to check in before 14h00 and/or check out after 11h00 are required to book an additional night at the Day Use Rate.
Private Vehicle * - per vehicle per day R12 600
* Guests may request a private vehicle. This is subject to availability and will be charged at the daily private vehicle rate.
Pilot/Guide Accommodation - per person per night - R1 965
- Children aged 10 years and older are welcome at Singita Boulders Lodge.
- Children aged 10-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with one adult or another child.
- A single child accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Family Suites: These suites are suitable for families with children aged 10–16 years.
- Triples are available on request. An additional room needs to be booked.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
- Deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charge is required on confirmation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. For bookings made within 30 days of travel, we require full payment on confirmation.
- Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental must be borne by the client. Singita Game Reserves and Cybercapetown will not be accountable for any incremental costs.