This comfortable andintimate Lodge on the banks of a tributary to the dry Monwana River, accommodates eight guests in varied accommodation choices. There are three luxury Suites, each with excellent vistas from both bedroom and bathroom large windows to the watering hole. As an alternative for families, is a family suite, completely self contained with three suites, two downstairs and one suite upstairs, a reception room with open fireplace between the two downstairs bedrooms.
Serondella Game Lodge guests can choose which accommodation choice best suits their requirements, but to a maximum of eight guests. An exclusive Boma, Bar area close to the Lodges swimming pool makes for an ideal venue for rest and refreshment. The Lodge is perfectly located and set amongst a wide variety of tress providing shade and an abundance of bird-life.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
|Description||1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017|
|Suite & Family Suite Single||7 570.00|
|Suite & Family Suite Per Person Per Night Sharing||5 045.00|
|Children 6 - 11 yrs||2 520.00|
|Children 2 - 5 yrs||1 260,00|
|Description||1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018|
|Suite & Family Suite Single||8 505.00|
|Suite & Family Suite Per Person Per Night Sharing||5 670.00|
|Children 6 - 11 yrs Per Person Per Night Sharing||2 840.00|
|Children 2 - 5 yrs||1 420,00|
- Terms | Conditions
Serondella Lodge accommodates only eight guests in 3 luxuriously appointed suites and a family suite. The camp is set along the banks of a Monwana tributary. Each suite is carefully positioned to ensure privacy and stunning vistas. The lodge is flanked by two water holes. Here guests can enjoy the abundance of big game and birdlife from spectacular viewing decks.
Serondella Game Lodge offers unique exclusive Safari experiences in both open Land Rovers, and on foot. The private reserve is home to an abundance of species: 147 mammals including the "Big Five", 114 reptiles, 507 birds, 49 fish, 34 amphibians and 336 trees. The reserve is predominantly open savannah and with a near perfect year round climate, it is the ideal African safari holiday destination.
Road transfers and self drive route from Johannesburg on the N4, until the Belfast turns-off is reached. Proceed through Belfast and on to Dullstroom, continue through Lyndenburg and Ohrigstad, on to Hoedspruit and follow the signs to Thornybush. Guests arriving by air at Hoedspruit (Eastgate Airport) can either transfer by road or by air to Thornybush.
N.B. The above rates are per person per night sharing, inclusive of VAT and are subject to a 50% single supplement.
- All meals, teas, coffees & snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks
- Children 2 – 5 yrs of age are not permitted on game drive – lodges do offer babysitting facilities at an additional cost
- Curio, telephone and laundry expenses
- Spa Facility, anything of a personal nature / anything not specified
- Simbambili Gate fee at Sabi Sands Reserve (per vehicle/per person)
- Conservation Fee & TOMSA Levy and Increases in any of the above costs
Tomsa Levy And Conservation Fees 2017
- Conservation fee of R295.00 per person per booking. TOMSA Levy: R14.00 per person per night (5* Lodges)
- The Conservation Fee & TOMSA Levy is payable on reservations invoice / guests are unable to pay / settle these costs at the various lodges.
Tomsa Levy And Conservation Fees 2018
- Conservation fee of R350.00 per person per booking. The Conservation Fee for guests staying at Simbambili Game Lodge is inclusive of the R114 p/p per booking Sabi Sand Conservation fee. TOMSA Levy: R14.00 per person per night (5* Lodges), R9.00 per person per night (4* Lodges) and R6.00 per person per night (nKelenga) – The Conservation Fee & TOMSA Levy is payable on reservations invoice / guests are unable to pay / settle these costs at the various lodges.
- Self-drive guests to Simbambili Game Lodge pay an entrance fee of R250.00 per vehicle and R110.00 per person, which is payable at the Gowrie Gate direct. Where road transfers are booked through The Thornybush Collection, these fees are included in the rate.
- Children’s rates are based on:
- o 0 – 1.99 years will stay free of charge
- o 2 children, under the age of 12 years sharing with 2 adults, children’s rates will apply
- o In the event of 1 child (6 – 11 yrs) sharing with 2 adults the 3rd person will pay the adult sharing rate.
- o Children 12 and over pay the full adult sharing rate / single rate. In the event of 1 child over 12 sharing with 2 adults, the single supplement will be applied to the 3rd person sharing.
- Children under the age of 6 yrs are not permitted on game drive. All children permitted on game drive will be at Management’s discretion
- Babysitting services are available, at an additional cost at lodges equipped to accommodate children
- Children under the age of 16 yrs are not permitted on bush walks. A special children’s program is available for younger guests staying at Thornybush Game Lodge and Thornybush Waterside Lodge – this is not a full day activity, time will be made available during the day for the children. Children staying at Serondella, Monwana and Jackalberry will receive a Kiddies Backpack.
- Children are accommodated as follows:
- Serondella Lodge : 1 Family Suite comprising 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
Deposit and Payment Policy
- To secure a booking, we require a 25% non-refundable deposit on confirmation of the booking. The balance is due 40 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 40 days of the scheduled date of arrival, in this case full payment is required on confirmation.
- All other extras must be settled with The Lodge prior to departure.
- Please note that a reservation is not confirmed or secured until this deposit requirement has been paid in full. We reserve the right, without notice to the client, to release any accommodation held where the required deposit has not been paid in full within the stated period.
Upon confirmation of reservation, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to:
- 60 to 31 days prior to arrival at the lodge = 25% Cancellation fees
- 30 to 00 days prior to arrival at the lodge = 100% Cancellation fees
- All deposits of 25 % received on confirmation are Non-Refundable.
- Refunds, are at the discretion of management and if agreed, is subject to a 10% administration fee.