When you combine luxury camping in an unspoiled natural and unfenced setting with the exquisite atmosphere of the Kruger National Park, you get Buffalo Rock Tented camp.
Buffalo Rock is an exclusive tented camp situated in the heart of the Kruger National Park. Guests can be assured to see and hear the big five in and around the camp, however apart from the rich animal life the area is also very abundant in bird life. Guests can experience nature and the spectacular tranquility rich bird and animal life with the freedom of privacy as it is completely unfenced camp.
Buffalo Rock offers superior camping, yet without spoiling the authenticity of nature and the essence of Africa. Buffalo rock tented camp can be described as a complete green camp, as everything here are primarily based on preserving the area in its natural state as far as possible. The whole camp uses solar energy, because we believe in sustainable and responsible tourism and would like guests from all over the world to experience this authentic, yet luxurious “camping” experience under the African sky.
Rates inclusive of 15% VAT • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
Full Board: Includes all meals and 2 game
activities per day
Excludes Park Fees
|Number of Suites||SEASON 1||SEASON 2|
|Luxury Tented Safari Suite||12||on Request||on Request||on Request||on Request|
Buffalo Rock Tented Camp, consist of 12 luxury tented units, accommodating 24 guests in total. Each unit provide guests with a superior level of comfort. The service at the camp include all meals, transport to and from the accommodation and at least one safari activity per day.
Units consist of the following:
- Constructed in such a way to ensure minimum impact on the environment
- Safari tents
- Comfortable beds with double thick mattresses, linen, duvets, blankets and towels.
- Hotel amenities are supplied, and hot water bottles during winter months.
- Each unit has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.
As a safari destination, we offer a wide range of excellent activities.
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Bush Braai dinner and lunches on the traversing area in the Kruger National Park
- Bush Walks on Nkambeni’s private concession in the Kruger National Park
- Traditional African entertainment, such as traditional dancers
- Excursions to our additional community projects, such as the community schools, feeding schemes, bore holes and food gardens.
- Anti-rhino poaching discussions.
Note: Please take note that Conservation Fees are excluded from our Game Drive and walk rates. For any queries/bookings on activities, kindly follow the link “Book now”.
- Children 0 – 6 No Charge
- Children 7 – 12 Years pay 50% of the Adult Sharing Rate
- Children above 12 years pay the full Adult Rate
Property Specific Activity Rates
- Rates are quoted per person and exclude Conservation Levies and Park Fees
- Sole Use Vehicle costs on request
South African properties Inclusive of VAT @ 15% subject to change
All Rates quoted excludes SANPARK conservation Fees
All Government taxes and levies as applicable. Echo Africa unilaterally reserves the right to automatically, without prior notice, increase the rates accordingly should such Government taxes or
levies be amended or should a further tax or levy be introduced during the duration of this Agreement
- 30 – 22 days before arrival 35%
- 21 – 15 days before arrival 40%
- 14 – 8 days before arrival 65%
- 7 – 3 days before arrival 80%
- From 2 days before arrival and no-shows 100%
Day use rooms
Strictly on request and are dependent on availability of room(s) at a rate of 50% off single public tariff and rooms are only available between 11h00 and 17h00. Any rooms required after 17h00
will be treated as a full additional night and the normal contracted rate attached will apply.