Enchanting, intimate and child-friendly, Londolozi Founders Camp is ideally situated to provide an insider’s view of the secrets of river life. Seven idyllic chalets, repose in the shade of ancient ebony and matumi trees along the banks of the Sand River.
This is an African safari in the classic style, replete with black and cream ticking fabric and original mahogany beds. Deep leather couches, military chests, compass safari lamps and a riverside lounge sala, create a mood of easy luxury and laid back welcome for discerning families and travelers.
|Rates inclusive of 15% VAT • South African Rand • Subject to Availability|
16 Dec 2019 to 15 Dec 2020
|7 x Superior Chalet - Per person sharing per night||R18 750|
|7 x Superior Chalet - Single occupation per night||R23 438|
|7 x Superior Chalet - Per child sharing per night||R 9 375|
|3 x Superior Family Chalets - Per person sharing per night||R18 750|
|3 x Superior Family Chalets - Single occupation per night||R23 438|
|3 x Superior Family Chalets - Per child sharing per night||R 9 375|
16 Dec 2020 to 15 Dec 2021
|7 x Superior Chalet - Per person sharing per night||R19 950|
|7 x Superior Chalet - Single occupation per night||R24 938|
|7 x Superior Chalet - Per child sharing per night||R 9 975|
|3 x Superior Family Chalets - Per person sharing per night||R19 950|
|3 x Superior Family Chalets - Single occupation per night||R24 938|
|3 x Superior Family Chalets - Per child sharing per night||R 9 975|
- Child Policy
At Londolozi there has always been an emphasis on family. Over the past 80 years four generations have adventured, dreamed and discovered here.
The bushveld of Londolozi is a wild wonderland, a child’s dream come true, and we delight in being able to share her secrets with the next generation Children over the age of four are always welcome!
Children four and five years are not be permitted on game drives, unless the family have sole use of the private vehicle, and it has to be pre-booked, or, they can join our Cubs Den Programme, it is included in the rate.
- Children 6 – 11 years pay 50% of adult rate
- Children 12 and older pay adult rates
- One set of inter leading Superior Chalets No 6 , inter leading into No7.
- Five Superior Chalets can accommodate up to two children and two adults in a chalet.
- Children cannot share with two adults in Superior Chalets No 1, 2 & 3
This is safari in the classic style, replete with classic black and cream ticking fabric and original mahogany beds. Deep leather couches, military chests, compass safari lamps and a riverside lounge sala, create a mood of easy luxury and laid back welcome for discerning families and travelers.
- All rates are per person, sharing a room, per night. We reserve the right to alter rates at any stage.
- All single rooms will be levied a 25% single supplement from date of arrival.
- Group single supplement policy – Single supplement will be waived for the first two rooms of a group. Any room thereafter will be levied a 50% single supplement from date of arrival.
- All meals, teas and coffees daily, Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open Land Rovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed rangers
- One group yoga class per day at at Founders Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Varty, Founders & Pioneer Camps, no children under the age of 16 at Private Granite & Tree Camps, unless exclusive use of camp is taken
- Children - Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Early morning and late afternoon departures – contact reservations
- “Healing House” treatments
- Telephone calls
- Londolozi “LivingBoutique” purchases
- Photographic Studio rentals and tuition
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable
- Self drive park entrance fee, R280 per vehicle + R120 per person – subject to change without further notice
- Noise impact levy R4 500 for flights landing/departing before 09h00 or after 16h00.
- Pilot room R3250 per day, one night only for one pilot (No Guide Rooms)
- Private Vehicles
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival not earlier than 11h00, check into rooms at 13h30
- Check out of rooms at 11h00, departure not later than 11h30
Unless previously agreed otherwise, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit within 10 days of reservation confirmation. Londolozi reserves the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive the deposit within 10 days. The balance of payment is required 60 days prior to arrival. Short-lead time reservations must be paid in full immediately.
Cancellation or part cancellation (reduction in number of rooms or nights) of a confirmed reservation will result in the loss of the 20% deposit. Should a cancellation be received between 59 – 0 days prior to due arrival date, 100% cancellation penalty would be charged. Londolozi reserves the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 60 days prior to arrival.
Visas & Passport
Visa requirements to be checked before departure
All visitors to South Africa are required by law to have a minimum of two blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied
All passengers traveling with children under the age of 18 are required to carry an unabridged birth certificate when traveling to South Africa.
Travel Insurance is recommended, covering for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, as well as cancellation and curtailment – as the reservation will be subject to cancellation penalties as detailed above.