Staying at Burchell’s Bush Lodge is a unique experience. Not only is it an RCI Gold Crown resort but there is very easy access to Kruger National Park through the Paul Kruger Gate, a mere 200 meters from the resort.
Our purpose is to provide Lodge guests with a bushveld experience next to the Kruger National Park and the Sabi Sand Conservation area. The emphasis is on guest’s relaxation and enjoyment of the natural surroundings while indulging in wildlife, birds and nature in general. We are fortunate to have a large variety of bushveld trees on the property, many of which have been identified and labelled. These attract a variety of birds especially in summer when our locals are joined by many migrant songbirds. Enjoy coffee and rusks on your own patio while listening to the dawn chorus.
For the more energetic, most sporting facilities are available locally. The swimming pool is a delightful respite after a hot day viewing game in the Kruger National Park. For those who relish a different kind of challenge, play a round of golf at the Skukuza Golf Club. Hazards take on a different meaning here as you can add stray warthogs and buck as obstacles to be avoided during your round.
|Rates inclusive of 15% VAT • South African Rand • Subject to Availability|
|Details||01 Apr 2019 to 31 Mar 2020|
|1 Bedroom Chalet||R1 830|
|1 Bedroom Chalet - Loft||R2 210|
|Details||01 Apr 2020 to 31 Mar 2021|
|1 Bedroom Chalet||R2 230|
|1 Bedroom Chalet - Loft||R2 760|
Whole camp Max 10 pax (8 pax max on game drive vehicle)
- Burchell's Bush Lodge Image Gallery
- TOMSA Levy included in rates
- Rates are per night BB
- Rates are quoted in ZAR unless otherwise indicated :
- Rates are inclusive of VAT at 15%
- Rates are subject to availability
- All reservations must be confirmed with a 25% deposit payment 60 days prior to arrival.
- The remaining 75% of the total quote payable is required 28 days prior to arrival.
CHECK IN AND OUT TIMES, DAY USE ROOMS
- Check in time: from 15h00
- Check out time: 10h00
- Requests for early arrival must be done directly with the establishment booked.
- Late check-out times need to be arranged directly with the establishment and is subject to availability and may be charged for.
- Day use rooms are on request only and are subject to availability.
In the event that the accommodation is not taken up, CyberCapeTown will have the right to deem the amounts due in lieu of the cancellation penalties payable and, in addition CyberCapeTown will have the right to release reservations where deposit and / or payment is not made on the due date.
CyberCapeTown reserves the right to alter the deposit during peak periods, which include large conventions, sports events and such like, without prior notice to the TO or company.
Cancellation policy and schedule for F.I.T’s is as follows
- 100% cancellation fees 28 days prior.
- No-shows will be charged full cancellation fees for the duration of the booking.
Hazyview is 44 km from Burchell's Bush Lodge, while Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is 88 km from the property.
Burchell's also features an outdoor swimming pool.
The iconic Paul Kruger statue and Kruger National Parks main gate 200m from the Lodge, as well as many other attractions within an hour’s drive.
- GAME DRIVES
- KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
- BUSH WALKS
- GAME DRIVES
- GAME VIEWING
- BIG 5 TERRITORY
- STAR GAZING
- BUSH BREAKFASTS
See what the Kruger National park has to offer. Wildlife and game viewing is central to the Burchell’s Bush Lodge experience.
Kruger National Park
Being only 200 metres from the Paul Kruger Gate, seeing game is rarely an issue. On our own property you will find Zebra, Wildebeest, Impala and Bushbuck among others.
Our excellent facilities mean guests return year on year for an exceptional family holiday. Meet new friends in our signature bar or sit down to a memorable meal at our Lighthouse Restaurant.
- GAME DRIVES
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
- TOURIST ATTRACTION(S)
- HOUSE KEEPING
- COFFEE/TEA FACILITIES
- Take a plunge in our refreshing pool – the perfect way to start or end a day in the Kruger sun.
- Socialize with friends and family over an inviting braai and feel at home under the stars in one of the most popular attraction in South Africa.
Most of our lodges sleep six people. There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with twin beds, and a loft area with two single beds. The living area comprises a lounge/dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. However guests regard the covered patio, and braai area, as the piéce de resistance of the lodge with most meals being consumed in the fresh air, in a bush environment. For a more intimate getaway, there are also three four-sleeper units, comprising one bedroom and a sleeper couch for two.