Jaci’s Sabi House is a exclusive-use, private abode which is situated in the famous Sabi Sand Reserve.
Jaci’s Sabi House accommodates a maximum of 6 guests at a time for exclusive-use bookings only and features a locally designed Main Lodge House and separate Guest Cottage with spacious interiors, luxurious finishes and bespoke decor. The thatch home is the ideal destination for the ultimate bush getaway, with access to prime game viewing areas within the Sabi Sand Reserve, where you can be assured of a Safari to be remembered. Complemented by private swimming pool, indigenous garden and your own private chef, field guide and game viewing vehicle, Jaci’s Sabi House is all set to offer guests nothing less than a spectacular private Safari experience.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
1 July 2017 to 18 Dec 2017
|19 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2017|
|Jaci's Sabi House - Min 4 guests||40 295.00||49 195.00|
|Jaci's Sabi House - Extra Adult (pp)||10 095.00||12 295.00|
1 Jan 2018 to 18 Dec 2018
|19 Dec 2018 to 5 Jan 2019|
|Jaci's Sabi House - Min 4 guests||60 000.00||68 000.00|
|Jaci's Sabi House - Extra Adult (pp)||15 000.00||17 000.00|
The Main Lodge House features a large patio and grassed viewing area, a swimming pool and open-plan kitchen/bar as well as indoor and outdoor dining facilities. We believe that our South African inspired cuisine is best enjoyed under African skies and we pride ourselves on regular authentic outdoor dining experiences.
Featuring locally produced and designed fabrics, furnishings and crafts, the main house is a show piece of custom creations including a brightly coloured calabash chandelier, woven basket wall art and a unique sofa that makes a bold decor statement. The sections of vibrant green, blue and red wall colours are anchored by dark wood antique furniture, exposed thatch ceilings and concrete floors.
Follow the path through the spectacular landscaped indigenous garden to the separate Guest Cottage, fire pit and boma areas, all located just a short distance from the main house.
Twice-daily game drives depart from the main house in your private game-viewing vehicle are led by our on-site field guide and included in the Jaci’s Sabi House safari experience.
Our fully stocked bar offers guests a special selection of South African wines, local beers, premium spirits and all other beverages, which are included in our rack rates. All meals are prepared on site by private chef and made with authentic South African flair and authenticity.
We highly recommend a 3-night minimum stay in order to benefit from the full private safari experience.
Main House Bedroom
The master bedroom in the Main Lodge House boasts spectacular bush views and designer interiors – bursts of vibrant, bold colours and patterns are contrasted with muted tones of natural stone, concrete and thatch. The luxurious linens, high quality furnishing, custom finishes and personal touches make for an unforgettable luxurious stay in your own home-away-from-home.
The king-bedded room accommodates a maximum of 2 persons and has an en-suite bath, shower, toilet, bidet and hand basin.
The Guest Cottage
Echoing the bold yet natural design elements from the main house, these two unique rooms are dressed in bright prints and colours, and balanced with spacious, light architectural features. Large double doors invite the outdoors in so you can enjoy your view from your bed or private seating patio area.
The separate Guest Cottage at Jaci’s Sabi House is comprised of 2 individual twin-bedded rooms, each accommodating a maximum of 2 guests. Each room has its own en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and handbasin.
We regret that *children under the age of 12 years are not permitted.
*Children over the age of 12 years are welcome at Jaci’s Sabi House and are charged at full adult rates.
JACI'S SABI HOUSE - Jaci's Sabi House can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests (6 adults, NO CHILDREN
MIN.4 / MAX. 6 GUESTS: 12 years and under). Minimum 4 guests / Maximum 6 guests
MAIN HOUSE: - 1 x King bedded room accommodating a maximum of two persons, bathroom with bath and shower, loo, bidet and hand basin
SEPARATE GUEST COTTAGE: - 2 x Twin bedded guest rooms each accommodating a maximum of two persons with own en-suite bathroom with shower, loo and hand basin
JACI'S SABI HOUSE - - Includes an open plan kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining facilities, private
MAIN LODGE & RECEPTION: game viewing vehicle and field guide
- Regret no children 12 years and under accepted
- Only children 13 years & over are allowed at Jaci's Sabi House & will be charged the applicable adult rate
INSURANCE: - We highly recommend that all guests have travel insurance & medical insurance cover for all unexpected incidents & to insure cancellation fees are covered
ROAD TRANSFERS / SCHEDULED TRAVEL TRADE
FLIGHTS / PRIVATE CHARTERS:
- All road transfers, scheduled flights and private charters must be arranged directly by the agent with the transfer company.
- Scheduled flights now available from Madikwe to Sabi Sand and vice versa and must be booked directly with Unique Air
- Gowrie Gate opens at 06h00
- Gowrie Gate closes at 19h00
NB: SELF-DRIVE GUESTS, it is not possible to cross directly from the Kruger National Park to the Sabi Sand Reserve.
Guests will have to exit the applicable gate & enter the Sabi Sands at the Gowrie Gate. Jaci's Sabi House is only accessible via the Gowrie Gate. Please do not direct your guests via Newington or Shaws gate, as they will have to exit & drive around to the Gowrie Gate. Once guests reach Acornhoek, the estimated travel time to Gowrie Gate is approximately 1h30 depending on the condition of the road which is fairly poor at the moment. We thus advise that guests reach the lodge prior to sunset. Afternoon game drives depart between 15h00 - 16h00
RESERVE FEES: - Sabi Sand reserve entrance fees must be paid in cash on arrival at Gowrie Gate
LATE ARRIVALS: - Guest arriving at night at the reserve gates will require an escort to the lodge - this must be pre-arranged with the lodge reservations office
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All tariffs quoted are subject to change without prior notice, however rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured
- Rates quoted are per unit per night. Additional adults will be charged the applicable per person rate
NB: It is the traveller's responsibility to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance for unforeseen cancellations, medical emergencies, etc.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted.
- Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellation from the reservations office
- 25% cancellation fee incurred if the booking is cancelled after written confirmation.
- 50% cancellation fee incured if booking is cancelled 31 - 45 days prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fee incured if booking is cancelled 30 days / less prior to arrival
Rates are quoted per first four guests per night - maximum 6 guests (6 x Adults), extra 1 or 2 guests at additional charge per person per night
Extra adults (from 5th adult) will be charged the applicable rate per person per night accordingly
Extra Adult rates are quoted per person per night
Peak season (19 December 2017 - 05 January 2018) & (19 Dec 2018 - 05 Jan 2019) Minimum 3 night stay over peak season
High Season (01 July 2017 - -18 Dec 2017) & (06 Jan 2018 - 18 Dec 2018)
Minimum stay of 3 nights is recommended to enhance the safari experience
*Check-in is at 14h00. Should guests arrive earlier & require lunch, please note that this has to be pre-booked, lunch is served between 12h00 - 14h00.
- All meals, local and speciality teas & fabulous filter coffee
- Game drives - including sunset stop and night drive with astronomy
- All house drinks - a specially selected selection of fabulous South African wines (red/white & sparkling), local beers, non-alcoholic beverages as well as selected house premium spirits
- Transfers to and from Arathusa airstrip when flying with FedAir / Unique Air / FlexeFlyer / Private Emergency medical assistance within Sabi Sand Reserve boundaries (excluding evacuation)
- VAT at 14%
- Boma dinners / breakfasts
- A swimming pool
- Surprise turndown
- Reserve entrance fees - Sabi Sand reserve entrance fees must be paid in cash on arrival at Gowrie Gate
- Transfers to and from the lodge other than the Arathusa airstrip
- Escort after dark from the reserve gates
- Telephone calls
- All other incidental costs
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Travel insurance / travel cancellation refunds
JACI'S SABI HOUSE - MAIN LODGE & RECEPTION:
- Includes an open plan kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining facilities, private game viewing vehicle and field guide
Reserve Entrance Fee
The reserve entrance fee is approximately R250.00 per vehicle and R110.00 per person. These costs are subject to change without notice – please confirm with us when making your booking. Airstrip passenger taxes apply for passengers on all flights.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted.
- 25% Cancellation fee will be incurred if the booking is cancelled any time after the written confirmation is received.
- 50% cancellation fee is applicable if a booking is cancelled 31 - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee is applicable if a booking is cancelled 30 days and less prior to arrival.
- Can accommodate Children. Children will be charged the applicable additional person rate.