A beautiful intimate little gem perched on the outskirts of the quaint Lowveld hamlet, Whiteriver. Once the original homestead of a local avocado farming family, this charming small hotel has been entirely redesigned to offer luxury travellers an enveloping atmosphere of boutique style and proportions.
Understated elegance in a modern baroque style complete with ornate chandeliers and mirrors combine to create this luxury haven. Chic boutique finishes, a sparkling swimming pool with squashy poolside seats, and the cool haven of formal colonial gardens, all combine into typical boutique-hotel hallmarks.
Situated approximately 10 minutes’ drive from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, within close proximity to the Kruger National Park and Panorama Route.
Rates inclusive of 15% VAT • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
|Details||01 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019|
|Deluxe Room Single||R1 870|
|Deluxe Room Per Person Per Night Sharing||R1 335|
|Luxury & Superior Room Single||R2 125|
|Luxury & Superior Room Per Person Per Night Sharing||R1 590|
Minimum 2 night stays applicable on the weekend - Friday and Saturday night
|01 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019||Single||Sharing|
|Deluxe Room||R1 735||R1 240|
|Luxury Room||R1 975||R1 480|
Rates are quoted per person per night and are inclusive of accommodation, breakfast and VAT at 15%
Dinner (3 course meal). Excludes beverages and gratuity R400
- Deluxe Rooms : Maximum occupancy is 2 persons, children accommodated in their own rooms at full rate
- Luxury & Superior Room: Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years. (Rates available on request)
- Children pay 50% of the adult sharing rate when sharing with a minimum of two full paying adults
Triple Sharing: Not applicable
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The above rates are valid for SA & SADC residents only
- A South African ID or passport number will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property
- Valid for new reservations only from date of issue
- There is a limited allocation of rooms available on the above rates and standard rates will be charged if the allocation is full
- The above rates are valid for individual reservations and may not be used for group bookings of 5 or more rooms
- The gate entry fees stated above are subject to change without prior notification
The elegantly appointed rooms boast sleek materials and stark palettes with bold color splashes decorated with individual style. Deluxe rooms have an en-suite bathroom with shower only. The Luxury rooms have en-suite bathroom with shower and bath. Two of the Luxury Rooms have open plan bathrooms.
Standard facilities in all rooms include: Air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, internet connection, hairdryer, tea and coffee station, safes, mini-bar (stocked on request), luggage rack and bath consumables.
The Luxury rooms have views either of the White River valley or garden. Deluxe rooms have views of the courtyard and garden.Children 14 years and older are welcome and occupy their own room at full rate.
Facilities, Services and Activities at the Lodge and nearby
Check in time is 14h00 and check out time is 10h00 Luggage room and 24 hour security Room service, Laundry and pressing service Swimming Pool Bar and restaurant, the restaurant serves breakfast and dinner as well as a snack menu between 12h00 and 17h00 Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam bath onsite Shuttle service available on request and at an additional charge
Game drives in the Kruger National Park, Panorama Route Game walks, bird watching, game capture Horse Safaris and Balloon Safaris Mountain biking and climbing, hiking, 4×4 course, quad bikes White River rafting, Sundown cruises Abseiling, bridge swinging and bungee jumping
The above rates are quoted per person per night
Accommodation, breakfast and VAT at 15%.
Dinner (3 course meal). Excludes beverages and gratuity (2018) R365 (2019) R400 per person
- 0 - 13 years Not permitted at the hotel
- 14 years and older Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms. Pay full adult rates.
Deluxe Rooms: Maximum occupancy is 2 persons, children accommodated in their own rooms at full rate
Luxury Room: Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years.
Children pay 50% of the adult sharing rate when sharing with a minimum of two full paying adults
Triple Sharing: Not applicable, rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 persons
Driver / Guide Rate: Applicable for group reservations only.(2018) R 945 (2019) R1040 single per night, accommodation and breakfast