The Private Granite Suites offer an extraordinary experience for the exclusive use of six guests. Bold, inspiring materials mirror the extrusion of granite rocks that flank the camp while conveying the raw essence of Africa. A palette of silver, charcoal and elephant grey in a range of sumptuous materials creates an elegant and contemporary setting in each expansive suite.
|Rates inclusive of 15% VAT • South African Rand • Subject to Availability|
1 Jan 2020 to 15 Dec 2020
|3 x Suites - Per person sharing per night||R28 750|
|3 x Suites - Single occupation per night||R35 938|
16 Dec 2020 to 15 Dec 2021
|3 x Suites - Per person sharing per night||R30 450|
|3 x Suites - Single occupation per night||R38 063|
- Child Policy
At Londolozi there has always been an emphasis on family. Over the past 80 years four generations have adventured, dreamed and discovered here.
Regrettably, no children under 16 years.Children under 16 years can only be accommodated if the entire camp is booked
All children pay adult rate
Each suite has a private, heated swimming pool. Private Granite Suites can be booked individually or as a private camp for six Guests, making it ideal for honeymooning couples or small groups celebrating special occasions. The Private Granite Suites do not accommodate children under the age of 16, unless guests book the camp exclusively.
- All rates are per person, sharing a room, per night. We reserve the right to alter rates at any stage.
- All single rooms will be levied a 25% single supplement from date of arrival.
- Group single supplement policy – Single supplement will be waived for the first two rooms of a group. Any room thereafter will be levied a 50% single supplement from date of arrival.
- All meals, teas and coffees daily, Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open Land Rovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed rangers
- One group yoga class per day at at Founders Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Varty, Founders & Pioneer Camps, no children under the age of 16 at Private Granite & Tree Camps, unless exclusive use of camp is taken
- Children - Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Early morning and late afternoon departures – contact reservations
- “Healing House” treatments
- Telephone calls
- Londolozi “LivingBoutique” purchases
- Photographic Studio rentals and tuition
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable
- Self drive park entrance fee, R280 per vehicle + R120 per person – subject to change without further notice
- Noise impact levy R4 500 for flights landing/departing before 09h00 or after 16h00.
- Pilot room R3250 per day, one night only for one pilot (No Guide Rooms)
- Private Vehicles
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival not earlier than 11h00, check into rooms at 13h30
- Check out of rooms at 11h00, departure not later than 11h30
Unless previously agreed otherwise, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit within 10 days of reservation confirmation. Londolozi reserves the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive the deposit within 10 days. The balance of payment is required 60 days prior to arrival. Short-lead time reservations must be paid in full immediately.
Cancellation or part cancellation (reduction in number of rooms or nights) of a confirmed reservation will result in the loss of the 20% deposit. Should a cancellation be received between 59 – 0 days prior to due arrival date, 100% cancellation penalty would be charged. Londolozi reserves the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 60 days prior to arrival.
Visas & Passport
Visa requirements to be checked before departure
All visitors to South Africa are required by law to have a minimum of two blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied
All passengers traveling with children under the age of 18 are required to carry an unabridged birth certificate when traveling to South Africa.
Travel Insurance is recommended, covering for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, as well as cancellation and curtailment – as the reservation will be subject to cancellation penalties as detailed above.