Simbambili Lodge is situated among dense stands of knobthornand jackalberry trees along the meandering Manyeleti River in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, part of the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
With its Morroccan-styled suites that have been sensitively designed to blend with the environment and carefully positioned to enhance privacy, this is a must for the romantic at heart. Each suite with its own plunge pool and Sala overlooking the watering hole.
Rates inclusive of 15% VAT • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
|Description||1 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
|Suites Single Per Night||R18 560|
|Suites Per Person Per Night Sharing||R12 375|
|Honeymoon Suite Single Per Night||R19 505|
|Honeymoon Suite Per Person Per Night Sharing||R13 000|
|Waterhole Suite Single Per Night||R20 445|
|Waterhole Suite Per Person Per Night Sharing||R13 630|
Simbambili Game Lodge offers unique exclusive Safari experiences in both open Land Rovers, and on foot. The private reserve is home to an abundance of species: 147 mammals including the "Big Five", 114 reptiles, 507 birds, 49 fish, 34 amphibians and 336 trees. The reserve is predominantly open savannah and with a near perfect year round climate, it is the ideal African safari holiday destination.
The lodge is a fantastic romantic destinations for honeymooners and your hosts will ensure that it is a romantic and unforgettable experience. The honeymoon package that includes, an upgrade to a suite (subject to availability or supplement), special private deck dinners, honeymoon turn-downs in the bedrooms.
For guests celebrating special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries or other milestones. This information needs to be communicated with your reservations consultant in order for the lodge to prepare for it. We will be delighted to work with you to plan something extra special for your celebration to make it memorable. Examples may include a special private dinner in an African River bed, Tribal dancers to present a cake, a hot air balloon with champagne breakfast etc.
Amani Spa at Simbambili
The Lodge blends artfully with the natural environment - its two spa treatment chalets nestled amid the Knobthorn and Jackalberry trees, ensuring total privacy and tranquility. Here guests can avail of relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatments in the enchanting spa chalet on stilts, with its wall of glass doors, or have a treatment in the unique open-air spa "sala" - both of which afford uninterrupted views of the magical African bushveld. Amani Spa offers holistic body, skin and beauty rituals, rejuvenating massages and soothing treatments, uniquely designed to relax the body and bring harmony to the spirit while preserving youthfulness and enhancing health and vitality.
Sophisticated yet simple, each suite has spectacular views over an extensive savannah grassland that teems with wildlife, as seen from the unique en-suite bathrooms and salas or from individual private plunge pools.
The Sabi Sand is famous for its big five and has the highest concentration of leopard in the world. It offers cat lovers a chance to meet the stars of the Simbambili Leopard Project an online journal of the life of three leopards Saseke (the beautiful one), Mafufenyane (the angry one) and Nyaleti (the star) - face to face in their natural habitat.
Tireless attention to detail and the desires of our guests are made possible by limiting this exclusive safari experience to a maximum of twelve.
- Eight suites (16 guests)
- Private plunge pools
- Private salas
- En-suite indoor / outdoor bath and shower
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Mini Bars
N.B. The above rates are per person per night sharing, inclusive of VAT and are subject to a 50% single supplement.
- Luxury Accommodation
- All meals, teas, coffees, minibar in room & selected snacks
- All local drinks (soft drinks, house wine, selection of local beers, local spirits)
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles (FGASA accredited field guides and trackers) and bushveld walks
- Curio, telephone and laundry expenses
- Spa Facility, anything of a personal nature / anything not specified
- Simbambili Gate fee at Sabi Sands Reserve (per vehicle/per person)
- Conservation Fee & TOMSA Levy. Any Increases in any of the above costs
Tomsa Levy And Conservation Fees
- Conservation fee of (2018) R350.00 (2019) R395.00 per person per booking. The Conservation Fee for guests staying at Simbambili Game Lodge is inclusive of the R114 p/p per booking Sabi Sand Conservation fee. TOMSA Levy: R14.00 per person per night (5* Lodges)
- – The Conservation Fee & TOMSA Levy is payable on reservations invoice / guests are unable to pay / settle these costs at the various lodges.
- Self-drive guests to Simbambili Game Lodge pay an entrance fee of (2018) R250.00 (2019) R280.00 per vehicle and (2018) R110.00 (2019) R120.00 per person, which is payable at the Gowrie Gate direct. Where road transfers are booked through The Thornybush Collection, these fees are included in the rate.
- Children’s rates are based on:
- o 0 – 1.99 years will stay free of charge
- o 2 children, under the age of 12 years sharing with 2 adults, children’s rates will apply
- o In the event of 1 child (6 – 11 yrs) sharing with 2 adults the 3rd person will pay the adult sharing rate.
- o Children 12 and over pay the full adult sharing rate / single rate. In the event of 1 child over 12 sharing with 2 adults, the single supplement will be applied to the 3rd person sharing.
- Children under the age of 6 yrs are not permitted on game drive. All children permitted on game drive will be at Management’s discretion
- Babysitting services are available, at an additional cost at lodges equipped to accommodate children
- Children under the age of 16 yrs are not permitted on bush walks.
- Simbambili Game Lodge do not accept children under the age of 16.
Deposit and Payment Policy
- To secure a booking, we require a 25% non-refundable deposit on confirmation of the booking. The balance is due 40 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 40 days of the scheduled date of arrival, in this case full payment is required on confirmation.
- All other extras must be settled with The Lodge prior to departure.
- Please note that a reservation is not confirmed or secured until this deposit requirement has been paid in full. We reserve the right, without notice to the client, to release any accommodation held where the required deposit has not been paid in full within the stated period.
Upon confirmation of reservation, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to:
- 60 to 31 days prior to arrival at the lodge = 25% Cancellation fees
- 30 to 00 days prior to arrival at the lodge = 100% Cancellation fees
- All deposits of 25 % received on confirmation are Non-Refundable.
- Refunds, are at the discretion of management and if agreed, is subject to a 10% administration fee.